Anyways I will continue working on it while I pray for my stuff to arrive...
Lots of work was done that I have not taken a pic...I re did the tensioner so its rock solid, welded a metal holder for the 90 degree coolant pipe (no more zip ties..lol) , welded nuts on the 2 close to block SC holder for easy of install... so little important stuff... applied high temp threadlock on the bolts that hold the SC braquet to the block.
Painted the charger wrinkle black...looks really nice in person. I will be doing the same for all the piping.
You can see the intercooler setup (I will have a 7" fan that fits perfect on it too cool it down) I read that this setup with a fan keeps the temps a lot cooler as its always on so stop and go traffic will not heatsoak my engine.... I guess I will have to see but I like the short all accessible piping.
Cooler is from a 2008 Audi 2.0T fit is really good
And also Im going to pickup new tires....going to go with a more realistic tire setup 205/50ZR16 fronts instead of 205/45/16 and 225/50ZR16 back instead of 245/50/16... It will balance my car out a lot more and I will also get grippier tires I will need it...:)
Later...
No comments:
Post a Comment