Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Well last 2 days I have been working very hard at finishing my new brake setup. Installed and bled new Master cylinder, then bent new front lines and installed them to finish it all up with a 4 wheels bleed and clutch bleed. I think this is the first time I actually bleed the whole system properly the pedal feels really nice and tight.


Rented this vaccum tool from partsource for free :) just bought some brake fluid, it was a great help in priming the new lines one man job.
 

I finally received all my parts to finish the project silicone couplers 5 ply and tbolts...


finished welding and with a backlight I checked for any pinholes and there was quit a few, last test fit
 a quick shot of black wrinkle paint

Finally car is on the ground with new tires and brakes :) much much better tire setup, fills up the fenders really nice.

tomorrow hopefully I install the SC output plate and maybe clean the intercooler and plumb it in and do another test run..

Lata..

No comments:

Post a Comment