Saturday, June 23, 2012

Today was E34 535i part out day (the M30B35 is one big a$$ engine)


My friend Danny came over to give me a hand thank god I have him hes always there for me...



My newly acquired 2 door 325 E ....



I know how to find them in good shape this one even if the outside looks like it needs love...the inside and the fact that it never been in a accident makes for a great shell for my second E30.




Also got my electric power steering in the mail :) another project in the back burner..... my move of province is taking up all my time.


With the power brake install I took the opportunity to also make some changes to the Supercharger induction...nice ram air install :) filter in the grill.


3" spectre flex piping fits perfect.

now I just need to change my alternator in my E30 it died and I need to replace it so I can make the 5 hour trip to Quebec city....

stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment